Thursday, August 30, 2012

Crazy Busy...

Less than a week left before I return to Korea, but until then I'm going to be crazy busy. One more day left at home with my parents, then heading out of state to be maid-of-honor in one of my best friend's wedding. Thursday is a (second) mini-bachelorette party, Friday is the rehersal dinner, Saturday the wedding, Sunday driving back to Boston and Monday morning I will head to the airport. After 16 hours of transit I'll arrive back in Seoul, pass out, wake up in the morning and head back to work.

On top of all that, I have started my online class for the fall which will take up the rest of my free time. 

I have lots to write, but don't expect much here for the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely sounds like a busy week! Are you excited to get back to Seoul?

    ReplyDelete