Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Problems with Blogger: Feedback, please

Hi all, sorry for the lack of posts, I've got lots to write, but I haven't had my computer to make proper updates (left it in O'Hare airport...oops...). But, as I'm using other peoples computers in the past week I'm realizing that the blog isn't loading properly on a lot of different browsers, and on my mom's old computer it even causes the computer to freeze as it loads. I'm not sure what's causing this problem, but if you have any feedback please let me know. Is the sidebar loading properly? Right now using Internet Explorer it is appearing under the blog instead of on the side. Is it freezing your computer? (you might not be able to comment if it is though! Send me an email- smileyjkl (at) hotmail (dot) com.)

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem? I've changed the background and moved the sidebar to the opposite side to see if things get any better, but so far, I can't see any difference. Is the blog loading properly on your computer? What browser are you using? Please give me your feedback!

7 comments:

  1. the blog is loading fine for me, and the sidebar is showing up on the right side of the page. Not experiencing any freezing or loading problems. I am using firefox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Firefox and it's loading with no problems :)
    I wouldnt recomment IE to anyone really... u_u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safari is no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all. I got my computer back in the mail today and it's working fine here on my firefox as well. Not sure why it has been acting funny on some computers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. using IE 9 with no problems on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been having nothing but trouble for the last 24 hours. I switched back to the old interface and that helped for about an hour. Now - blogger continues to freeze, mozzilla (firefox) keeps acting up and not responding and Blogger keeps trying to 'save' my post and then it pops up and asks me if I want to leave the page without saving. I never told it I want to leave or save anything.

    I'm getting really frustrated. Thoughts?

    http://familyliteracy2.blogspot.com
    http://givingnsharing.blogspot.com

    Thanks for any help you have - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina, I checked your blogs and had no problems using firefox on my computer. I've noticed, though, that older computers seem to have more trouble with these things... Is your computer older?

    ReplyDelete