Monday, January 31, 2011

Seollal and Beyond...

Today I start my new (old) job at Seongdong SLP. People have got me pretty nervous about it since buisness isn't good and it seems to be taking a toll on the administration, but we'll see what happens at 1 today when I go in.... Update on that later...

After work I'm gonna head straight for the KTX station to catch the train for Busan. I'm spending the night in a jjimjilbang tonight, then couchsurfing the next night, then coming back to Seoul on Wednesday. I don't plan on going home, though, but rather going straight to grandmother's house to spend the night there for Seollal. Thursday morning we'll celebrate Seollal, the way we always do, then probably make our way back up to Yongpyong by nightfall. Ski until Sunday or so and come back to start work again for Monday morning.

So, don't expect much posting until after the holidays.... sorry I've been so slack lately. But, come next week, I'll have lots and lots of time for posting, so expect a slew of posts that I have been wanting to post for the past month or so. I still have more to say about Japan, plus I've been busy all through January too.

If you have any suggestions on what to do in Busan, let me know, because I have no idea and I'm leaving in 12 hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment