Monday, September 13, 2010

Chickens! and other views in Yangsuri...


It's always fun to explore Halmoni's yard in Yangsuri. Today, not only was the dog around, but the chickens had been let out of their coop which I've never seen before!


I thought this guy was pretty stylish, so I took a lot of pictures of him...


With this many chickens, there's always fresh eggs to go with our meals.


On our way back to the train station to go home we saw these guys from a distance. The boyfriend wanted to get a closer look so he took me off the road to try to chase them down...

It started out as a path, but it quickly turned into a big bramble patch. We never made it close enough to see the birds up close.... I just left with shoes full of mud and scratches all over my legs from the brambles.

But we did see this beauty while we were down there...

No comments:

Post a Comment