Monday, September 28, 2009

Pardon my absence...

To my loyal readers... Sorry I haven't had any posts lately. Last week I had to move so I was too busy packing and whatnot to bother writing any posts. Now in the new apartment I have no Internet service, which makes it rather hard to post anything. Here are my plans for posts for when I get my Internet hooked up tomorrow morning (11:00 am, so prob still won't get online until Wednesday...)

Moving/ photos of the new apartment (since I never posted pics of the old one though I always meant to...)
going to a wedding
visiting my boyfriend's grandfather's grave site and visiting my boyfriend's grandmother...
applying to SMOE
Searching for apartments and cholse and wolse

This is what my life has been like for the past two weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment