Sunday, March 29, 2009

Voice of America Broadcasts to North Korea

I just read this article about a AM radio broadcast making it's way into North Korea. As important as this is for North Koreans, I just worry that this will raise tensions even more. Things are so tense as it is right now, we don't need to make any more provocations to North Korea since they are planning their missile launch next week. If anything goes wrong with that missile and it lands in the wrong place or flies in the wrong direction... it could mean war. It's kinda scary... Anyway, there's nothing I can do about it. Anyway, the article is interested, check it out here:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jcy26NBdyp0AatfXFK5rHG9CJWGwD976TC281

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...I just read the article. I can see why you'd be uneasy, but I agree with what they said about people in closed nations having a right to information.

    ReplyDelete