Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Boys Before Flowers

So, now I've got everyone in the office hooked on 꽃보다 남자, Boys Before Flowers, and, not only that, but we've all started watching the original Japanese version, Hana Yori Dango. I haven't started watching Media Garden, the Taiwanese version yet, but most of my friends have, and I'm sure I'll follow soon. I even read a little bit of the manga, Hana Yori Dango, but I haven't been sucked into that yet.... Should I try the anime, or is that just taking it too far??

Here's the pic from Hana Yori Dango. Anyway, aren't the Korean boys cuter anyway? Or have I just been in Korea too long? Gu Joon Pyo grows on you after a while... Maybe if I keep watching even Doumyoji will start looking more attractive... Actually, Makino is pretty darn cute in the Japanese version, maybe more so than Geum Jan Di? Depending on the shot I guess.

Here's the manga... hmmm... maybe I'll go back to reading that before I go to bed tonight... it's too late to start a new episode of Hana Yori Dango, and I'm all caught up in 꽃보다 남자.....

(and if you think I'm obsessed, come meet my friends.....)

1 comment:

  1. [color=#00FFFF][b]CHEAPEST!![br]BOYS OVER FLOWERS + KPOP Items- Simply visit http://bigeyebrow.blogspot.com now! SPREE CLOSING SOON!![/b][/color]

    ReplyDelete